Jane and I are moving to Tacoma. We need to downsize a little bit and I am throwing a moving sale. Here’s my thoughts on this sale:
The Priorities (in order of importance):
1. Get art into the hands of people who will love it!
2. Move less items into the new house and studio (downsize) including art!
3. Make a little extra money to cover moving expenses and new studio equipment.
1. Make an offer–really ANY offer (check my stated priorities again). The most I can say is no. You won’t offend me and I am not going to wrangle.
2. Please be prepared to pick it up. I may be able to ship smaller work but as half the spirit of this is to get art into the hands of people who will care for it and love it and the other half is to cut down on my moving effort it would help tremendously if you can participate in the physical exchange!
3. The moving sale ONLY applies to the works on this blog post. In theory everything is for sale but there’s a current programming issue with didactic information therefore some images are already part of private collections.
4. Sale ends Thursday, July 24, 2014!
Contact me via email.
1. Horse Skull Map: Acrylic, copper and wood on wood. Approx 48 x 96″.SOLD
2. Rabbit Den (sic): Mixed media on wood. Approximately 12 x 12″.
3. Black Throated Gray Warbler: Acrylic on wood. Approximately 3 x 8″.
4. Barnwood Owls: Acryic, paper, soil and wood. Approximately 20 x 12″.SOLD
5. Doppelganger: Mixed media on wood. Approximately 36 x 48″.
6. Detour Mouse: Mixed media on wood. Approximately 48 x 36″.
7. Rabbit Warren Real Estate Bubble: Mixed Media on wood. Approximately 36 x 36″. SOLD
8. Rabbit Warren Suburban Sprawl, Mixed Media on wood. Approximately 36 x 36″. SOLD
9. Rabbit Warren Fetal Absorption (awarded Juror’s Award TCC Gallery), Mixed Media on wood. Approximately 36 x 36″. SOLD
10. MORE TO COME!!!